New Missouri Class action:
For the lawsuit, see Fraser v. Bank of America, N.A., et ano.
(1) “Though Bank of America accepted $25 billion in TARP funds and entered into a contract obligating itself to comply with the HAMP directives and to extend loan modifications for the benefit of distressed homeowners, Bank of America has systematically failed to comply with the terms of the HAMP directives and has regularly and repeatedly violated several of its prohibitions,” the complaint states
- State of Arizona v. Countrywide Financial Corporation, et al.,
- State of Nevada v. Bank of America Corporation, et al.
HAMP-related lawsuits brought against lenders & loan servicers for allegedly stringing borrowers along with empty loan modification promises, see:
- Bosque v. Wells Fargo, Class Action Amended Complaint (Exhibits: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11 – eight-page demand letter (offering Wells Fargo opportunity to settle HAMP claims)),
- Johnson v. Bank of America Home Loans Servicing, Class Action Amended Complaint,
- Durmic v. J.P. Morgan Chase, Class Action Complaint,
- Reyes v. OneWest, Class Action Amended Complaint,
- Belyea v. Litton Loan Servicing, Class Action Amended Complaint,
- Ponder et al. v. Bank of America, BAC Home Loans Servicing.